No lead time on equipment provision.
Float of equipment stored at Consolidation Centre.
Reduced pick and pack and transport costs.
How it works
- Sigma runs a consignment stockholding facility for clients via it‘s central Consolidation Centre.
- Agreed equipment stock levels held to satisfy small store requests.
- Supplier is only paid for equipment when despatched to store.
- Large reduction in pick and pack rates charged by supplier.
- Central request management delivers significant transport cost savings.
- Instant availability of equipment – no need to allow for supplier lead times.
- Suppliers are obliged to maintain agreed replenishment trigger levels to satisfy client demand.